• An associate's degree is an undergraduate academic degree awarded by community colleges upon completion of a course of study usually lasting two years.
• An associate's degree is equivalent to the first two years of a four-year college or university degree.
• This degree forms the foundation of a bachelor's degree by allowing students to complete all of the general education requirements prior to (Possible) transfer to a four year university.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
• HSC or equivalent with at least 2nd Division 45% marks, at the time of appearing for test and interview.
• Candidates who have appeared in final exam of HSC or equivalent can also apply for admissions.
• These candidates will be provided provincial admission to associate program, in case if their final year results are found not meeting the minimum requirements, their provisional admission will stand cancelled.